Versatility in the Field
The FOT-10A and FOT-20A Power Meters are compact, accurate,rugged and easy-to-use instruments for both power and loss testing. Like all of EXFO's handheld power meters, the FOT-10A and FOT-20A can be calibrated to a custom wavelength, free of charge.
● Direct loss measurement in dB
● Five electronically calibrated wavelengths
● Shockproof holster also acts as storage compartment for fiberoptic
adapters and replacement battery
● Auto-off function
● FOT-10A: power measurements in dBm
● FOT-20A: power measurements in dB, dBm and W
The FOT-10A and FOT-20A incorporate EXFO's linear amplification technology and are traceable to NIST. They offer five calibrated wavelengths, and perform 2 kHz signal detection for fiber identification. Unit configurations are available with germanium or high-power germanium detectors. An electrical offset nulling
feature makes the FOT-10A and FOT-20A ideal for operation in extreme temperature conditions.
The FOT-10A and FOT-20A Power Meters meet Telcordia's strict drop-test requirements. A holster is included for added durability and portability of connector and battery accessories. A complete range of EXFO fiber-optic adapters is available for connector interface. A single 9 V battery powers these units for over 14 hours.
Like all EXFO power meters, the FOT-10A and FOT-20A can be calibrated at a custom wavelength.
● Transmitter power measurements (dBm and W)
● Fiber-link loss testing (dB)
● Component insertion-loss testing (dB)
● Fiber identification with 2 kHz signals● LAN installation and maintenance applications